There is something what i wantIt is not a Gucci bag.
It is not a Cartier watch.
It is not a Bvlgari ring.

I want to own a husky.
There is something that I want.
It is not a Hermes bag.
It is not a Tiff & Co chain.
It is not a pair of Prada shoes.

I want to stop time with camera shutter.
There is something what i want.It is not a chanel 2.55.
It is not a luxury spa treat.
It is not a trip to a fancy restaurant.

I want to spend my evening with my love.
There is something what i want.It is not to have a glamorous job.
It is not to have the perfect parents.
It is not to have all the money in the world.

I want a simple flower to brighten my days.
There is something what i want.It is not an expensive car.
It is not a wealthy boyfriend.
It is not to have everything to go my way.

But holding on to his hand and not letting go.