movin forward to 2008,
i hope to travel out of city.
(anywhere except neighbourhood countries)
i hope that my everyone will continue to be strong and healthy.
i hope that B will excel in his work.
i hope that i can save more $.
i hope i can lead a healthier lifestyle.
i hope i can take up scuba diving.
in 2008, i will learn to be contented.
contentment is very hard to master leh...
so i shall concentrate on it. =)
HAPPY 2008 !!!
spent the last sec of 2007 with B, hui and cynthia.
went marina south and enjoy the spectaculous fireworks.


My new year resolutions. 



i had an eventful 2007. but,
life goes on . . . . .
The wrapper very obiang leh. .

I've got what i want. .
Thanks B and wen. .
haa.

I'm gonna abandon the idea of being fake. .
I'm not throwing away.
I will still use it when time to come.
-au natural-