It was a
busy and
enduring
3 weeks + 3 days
PRCP attachment..
■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I could sense our friendship bonds drifting apart.
"Contactless" i would say.
It was disappointing when you send out a msg,
and it took
ages to receive his/her reply or
no answers at all.
I loathe this feeling.
Excuses:- Huh?! I didn't received your msg at all leh.
OR
- I only received it at this hour.
OR
- I forgot to do so.
■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I had to admit being an organiser wasn't a easy job.
input ≠ output
It was
disheartening when your team played you out.
E.g chalet, outings, makan, shopping for bday gifts....
I do feel bad playing out on others.
Putting words into actions is a moral virtue.
Therefore, i shall not do this to anyone now.
* JojO's side note: no, i am not complaining but was kinda upset..
■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Thanks
Yin Yang for ytd frost.
I wanna have yummie frost everyday..

♥ ♥ ♥
天上一万颗星星我却只看见你,
你说这是幸运, 还是不可思议?