Watched Miss Porter with Leng, Tri and some frens.
Damnit,
i dislike biography..
Rate: 2.5/5
After dinner, we moved on to CHIJMES.
And settled at a newly opened cosmaid cafe.
Customers are served by the GOTHIC maids.
It was innovative for a 16 yr old teen to set up such a concept.
Rate: 4/5
Met up bro & frens at middle rd for prata.
And then strolled to Mustafa for late night shopping.

I can be a superstar,

a tennis star like Anna Kournikova,

or a soccer player.

Leng challenged the flying fox in campus.
It was daring of her.
~ thumbs up for her ~
She borrowed our pants and shoes in order to participte.
Tri: Take care of my shoes.
Me: Oh, my pants are crumpled.
We were yelling to her across the block.
Haha..
I went shopping with mommie last fri.
Had a fall while walking down a flight of stairs.
Got my left ankle twisted for the
5th times.
Luckily it wasn't that bad.
Just mild swelling.
'Pui' the heels i got from taipei.
~ shoes there are low grade ~
Mommie: ''very pain leh, you grabbed my fatty waist when u fall leh.''
~ Haa ~
Don't be afraid to say:
I don't know.
I made a mistakes.
I need help.
I'm sorry.