Went vivoctiy last sun.
The crowd was not as packed as the previous trip.
Maybe most of them have shift themselves to the new ikea.
I love the apparels at Tang's playlab.
Innovative and punk.
But quite ex too.

Top: I looked like i've flabby arms.
Bottom: I wanted to buy that so much. All because of my fatty waist.
But i managed to pamper myself with a mini skirt and a top.


Today went for home visits.
E.g dressing, changing tubes blah blah..
It was meaningful.
Saw an auntie in the lift before we went in.
She didn't come out.
Nor pressed the button to her desired storey.
After we left, she's still in the lift.
Then, the nurse giggled..
"She has obessive compulsive behaviour."
She needs to go up and down for upteens times before going home.
OMG!!
One of the home visits,
my stomach started gurgling..
Opps, i forgot to switch silent mode.
The nurse laughs her head out.
It was an exhausting day.
I slept like nobody's business in the office when we returned.
Another day has passed.......