<body>

Y

http://www.LoOk-Listen-Feel.blogspot.com



My Destiny


JojO

02021986
Dior/ Gucci/ LV addict



Please Make My Dreams Come True


gucci/ chanel shade
gucci clutch
gucci wristlet
sophisicated hp
S.husky
Japan [sakura]
Paris [effiel tower]



Beautiful Mind


June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
April 2010

Let The Pictures Do The Talking


justsheerluck

justsheerluck

justsheerluck

justsheerluck

justsheerluck

justsheerluck

Beary christmas to all !
Wednesday, December 27, 2006


Christmas light setting at orchard is beautiful.


Huge xmas tree outside paragon

Look at the ppl crossing the road.



I spent my christmas eve celebration with Sab and family.
We had bbq, log cake, ice cream, desserts, grass jelly....
Den we proceed to our lalalala session at chinatown.



Duet..


We had difficulty flagging cab home,
cuz many youngsters are waiting for 1 too.
Then we happened to fight over a cab with our fcuking ex-school mate.


DUMPLING!
(not difficult to guess him ba)
And we managed to hop in that cab.
Knn leh, wanna fight with us.
Wait behind us lah.



Met up poly clique on 25th for christmas gift xchange.
Had our cakes at bakerzinn.
I loved the cakes over there.
Yummy yummy.


Look at the photos.
Pictures say a thousand words.


Before the exchange,









After gift exchange,
YY-
precious moment cutery set (from teng)



Ass-
a surf girl tee (from Jo)

Tri-
loreal exfoliate cream (from ash)


Teng-
shu uemura towel set (from leng)

Leng-
bath shower set (from YY)

JO-
accessories keptbox (from tri)

~happy happy~


Hope that we can still cotinue our xmas gift xchange after we passed out.
Same for bday's celebration.
Ladies out there, HEAR THAT?




i cut my fringe recently.
that's how dumb dumb i look.


[ HahaHeheHoho ]



Had a sakae buffet with sab last week.
We managed to clear ard 24 plates..
Can't remember too.



A sin to eat up this junk food.



Last christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Once bitten twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eyes
Tell me baby
DO you recognize me?
Well
It's been a year
It doesn't surprised me
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note sayin "i love you"
I meant it
Now i know what a fool i've been
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again
A crowded room
Friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you
And your soul of ice
My god i thought you were
Someone rely on
ME?
I guess i was a shoulder to cry on
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Now i've found a real love you'll never fool me again