I have no idea where to start off on the events for the past 2 weeks..
Hmmm..
Maybe i shall start with the recent ones.
I read up my previous archives,
some are quite hilarious which i think..
Especially when we girls went out as a group.
Looking forward for tri's bday celebration.
20th NovBought a bottle of rose bud at ttsh.
It claims to rejuvenate skin and improve skin elascity.
Let me see how true izzit.


All of my daily nutritional supplement.
I think i'm a health conscious freak.
19th Nov
Went Vivo City with tri.
It was overcrowding..
Then both of us got bored and we board the a exhibited ship,
it was so humid that i almost faint there.
Had a oreo cheesecake to boost my sugar level.

And we meet t-teng up..
Plus some friends for dinner.
18th Nov
So lethargy that i spent most of the day sleeping.
Meet friend up for la-kopi sesion.
17th Nov
Day off.
Went shopping with pals.
WINDOW SHOP!!
I dislike window shop..
Cuz i've overspent for the month.
See below to know why.
Then meet tri and friends for dinner and lalalala.
All drained out.

Me and birthday boy!!
16th Nov
Day off.
Bought the seriously ill com to see a specialist at sim lim sq.
Then Bro and i walked to Mustafa and do our late night shopping.
That's our favourite hangout place.
I bought a casio watch at a dirt cheap price.
Impulsive or not impulsive buying?
I don't know, i just like it.
11th NovHang out with t-teng at orchard.
Look at the items i've bought.
Indeed a shopping spree.

And we spotted a huge christmas tree outside Raffles Hotel.
How should i spend my Christmas?

7-15th Nov
Attachment
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
all the way
Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn by copying others.