Poor me,
i have sprained my ankle for upteen times.....1st: I fall onto a 'rat hole' near a gabage
2nd: I lose my footing when walking down the stairs
3rd: During basketball session
4th: Current injury
My mom is right,
once sprained,
you'll continue spraining for the rest of your life.
I won't let this injury set place again..
I'll just be more alert.
Mom bought me for 'tui na' after my injury.
All i could say abt the pain is
9/10.Try that if you dont believe.
Luckily that i'm strong enough to hold my tears.

Swell like an elephant foot.
Ankle can't be seen too.
I'm obssessed in watching the HK drama serial called ' Always Ready'.
It's all abt emergency life saving by the air crews.
I loved their challenging jobs.
Fun and interesting.
That's why i like abt uniformed occupations.

Ekin--> 'Leng Zai'...
His eyes are adorable.
Too bad, he's a flirt.