I couldn't wake up on time this morning due to my recurrent eye infection.
And, i was fined for being late in group meeting.
Rules set by our group members (fines):
- late. 15 min will be doubled and so on
- not contributing ideas
- not doing homework before discussion
- shouting or speaking too softly
Very jia lak right?
To be efficient in work we got to imply this in case there is any free rider.
But there times i think i'm too harsh on Curry Ong because she always
LATE! She's our
TARDY QUEEN. I'm sorry if i've say anything blunt that hurt you.
Moreover, i took a cab down to sch during peak hour. It's damn ex. I can go orchard in the past for that fare.

Men in
black. Our presentation theme.
Our hierarchy
Chairman- Trina
Vice chairman- YY
Secretary- Shu Hui
Treasurer- Aida
Coordinator- Curry Ong
Clerk- Nisa
Time keeper- Ash
Runner- JojO
Being the post of time keeper have to time for the late comers and as for me, i took the work of a 'coffee boy' e.g taking orders to buy food, photocopying, etc. Grrrrr...