Had our NAPFA on tue.
6 stations at one go.
Though today is 3rd day from NAPFA, i can still feel the ache on my quadriceps.

I did it quite badly, this prove that i've grown fatter. I need to tone myself more often.
Actually my sec 5 result isn't any better too. But at least i can achieved a bronze.
My most satisfactory result in pri 6. I scored 28. A gold. Maybe i was small and light in the past.
I did a experiment yesterday. I put a paracetamol in a cup of water. I wanted to see if it'll dissolved. In hospital, the nurses actually use this method for patients.
It turned out to be like this, didn't really dissolve completely. Moreover it's so bitter. ~Yikes~

This is a DIY belt i bought at Chinatown.
A count of 1,2,3 and it's done. Easy and cheap.
I think my creativity level is damn low. A boring and lousy combi.
Went lalalala with Teng at KBox. We sang for 5 hours. Shiok man. Teng, i think you can go for the upcoming Superstar audition. You won't lose anything by trying.
I'm on cloud nine today, cuz i'm going to remove my braces in the evening. ~YAH!!~
It has been with me for the fucking 28 mths.