I flunked my assessment for the 1st time. And i can't believe that i can still hehe haha like nothing happen. What's wrong with me? Bipolar disorder (can be elated or depressed at interval) ?
SabSab's birthday on 31 July (she's on the left)

I've know her since sec 2. For 6 years. I loved running to your house during sch days. You taught me to eat mai ya tang, dragon fruit, etc. I can never get hungry at your home. You have been a
WONDERFUL friend. More invitations to your house pls.
Happy Birthday!! Muacks (^@^)
YY's birthday on 2 AugShe's a pretty, sexy and gorgeous babe. Guys, wipe off your nose bleed when you gets to see her. I love bitching, complaining and gossiping bout things with you. Saw you drinking so much on fri while i stone. Haha.. Next time i will drink with you.
Ash's birthday on 11 AugAaso, Asshole. Aaso, Asshole. It just rhymes. Sorry for calling asshole all the time but was just for entertainment. Don't hold it to heart. But i know you won't, right? You're a goooood companion in TTSH and cafe. Thank you so muchie. I enjoy working with you. I can't imagine my life without you. Oh daaarling....
Hope we can still celebrate each other birthdays after we have pass out.
Hurry up Ash, i'm waiting for you to send me the pics taken at DXO. Speedy pls.