Ice cream is the last gift we've given to our patient before we left IMH.
Ice cream is a remedy for unhappiness so i hope it'll brighten up their last day with us.
I'll definately gorge myself into it if i feel sad.
I remember vividly the first day in IMH.
It's like a jail, just that the metal doors are replaced with wooden doors.
The windows have grill that we can't accomodate 2 fingers to go thru.
Clinical instructor warns us to be careful in whatever we do cause patients do all sorts of nonsense
e.g hiding behind doors and attack you when you're not alert.
Scary isn't it?
But after interacting with them,
they're kind of cute.
They do help one another who's in trouble.
Like today,
one patient took food from the bin and the nurses wanted to restrain him,
others took pity on him and try to release him.
C'mon, try to put yourself in the nurses' shoe can or not.
We try our best to prevent him from putting the stench food from bin into the mouth and you're so kpo.
Nisa and i nearly threw up our breakfast when we try to help.

Tkc patients and nurses, u all gonna miss us students who's always there to entertain u guys. And vice versa.
All in all, i love the feeling when the attachment are all over!
Weeeetttt---!!!!!
I've got soooo many things i wanna do.
Shopping,
Travel,
Scuba diving license, blah blah blah..
I gonna enjoy my day tomorrow.